Located adjacent to Salto da Divisa, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
1. Total JORC resource is 12.95 million metric tons with a graphitic carbon grade of 3.66% Cg.
2. Over 2,400m of diamond core drilling (32 holes), and 450m of auger drilling (40 holes). Open Mineralization below 330 ft (i.e. drilling stopped while still intercepting graphite).
3. Deposit is within a few meters of the surface which will result in lower mining cost.
4. Deposit is saprolite (soft) material. Mining and processing costs for soft material is significantly lower than hard rock deposits.
5. Ownership has long-standing relationship with many large end-users.
6. Favorable Flake size distribution (over 40% of deposit is large and jumbo flake).
7. Closest deepwater seaports are Ilheus (250 km) and Salvador Port (600 km).
8. Excellent local Infrastructure in a miner-friendly area.